Bridgewater Windscreens will always attempt to repair your original windscreen first before replacing it. Of course this is not always possible since the damage may sometimes be too extensive for a safe repair.
Bridgewater Windscreens are able, in most instances, to deal directly with your insurance company and bill them directly for your replacement windscreen if required.
- We are a mobile service; we will come to you (be it your home, your workplace, etc).
- We operate a 24 hour service, 7 days a week with no call out charge.
- We can directly bill your insurance company for this service should you require us to do so and, in most cases, there will be no charge to you, the customer. We will even take care of the paperwork for you.
Why repair a stone chip?
- A stone chip can escalate into a crack at anytime. If this should happen while you are driving it could be extremely dangerous both to yourself and your passengers.
- As your windscreen provides approximately 30% of your vehicle’s torsional rigidity — which in the event of a collision is paramount — a specialist ‘glass medic’ procedure will return the full strength to your windscreen, making it as good as new.
Can save both time and money
- A specialist ‘glass medic repair’ usually takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. If this is successful you will be spared the cost of a replacement windscreen.
- Stop the risk of your vehicle failing its MOT test. A stone chip that is directly in the driver’s field of vision will result in an MOT failure.
- Bridgewater Windscreens will always endeavor to repair a stone chip to your windscreen before replacing it. This can save you both time and money.
A stone chip could develop into a crack at any time which can be dangerous to both yourself and any passengers you may have.
FREE windscreen chip repair – directly billed to your insurance.
- Bridgewater Windscreens can in most instances directly bill your insurance company for a replacement windscreen should your windscreen not be suitable for glass medic repair, making the replacement stress free. In most cases a replacement windscreen will not affect your accumulated no claims bonus.
Windscreen crack repair
- It is not advisable to repair a cracked windscreen. If you are worried about a crack in your windscreen contact us and one of our technicians will advice you.
Windscreen scratch repair
- Should the windscreen on your vehicle become scratched, however minute the damage may appear, you may need to replace your windscreen.
Bridgewater Windscreens can give you professional advice on what is the best action to take.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!!!
- Regular replacement of your windscreen wipers can greatly assist in preventing your windscreen becoming scratched.
Bridgewater Windscreens can supply wipers for all makes and models of vehicles and will fit them free of charge if purchased from our company.
- The standard of a windscreen is imperative to the successful pass on an MOT test. This is because the clarity of the drivers view, and therefore the condition of the windscreen, is an MOT necessity.